Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day !!!!!!!


Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy Valentines Day everyone.This is the first year I have known about Valentines Day.Mistress went to bee school last night and was out a bit late...I mean crack of dawn late he he he ..She came out this Morning and Sister and I got bright red apples and that cowboy brought us a nice fluffy bale of hay...One of Mistress's friends sent us some new brushes so Mistress Combed us out all pretty.She has this lavender oil she puts right in my nose...he he he.I loooooovet that stuff.I was nuzzling Mistress and she just grabbed my mane and slung her leg over....Ok she used a bucket to climb up...sorry Mistress he he he ...She rode me around the pasture bareback..Whew I felt like a queen.While we was just walking around the pasture Mistress told me all about Valentines Day.She would reach down and rub my neck as we went...Sister came with us also but she was just walking herself.Mistress told me all about bee school and I let her know real fast like she could keep those white boxes with those demons from the pits of hell out of our pasture.I dont do bee's.I know I know all about how they make those apples I love so much but they can make them just fine in someone else pasture.We walked around the pasture for a good long while then Mistress rode us down the waterfall....It was pure heaven.Mistress said to just wait till spring and it will be all covered in ferns and ivy....I think spring here will be wonderful.Mistress is going to build us a new stable just for Sister and I.She said if Uncle Sam dont rip her a new ass...I have no clue who Uncle Sam is....I dont think Mistress likes him too much and if I ever get a chance I am going to put some hoofs in his backside...Well I am going to go now I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Valentines Day....Sister and I want to thank the kind man that sent us those brushes.You are "good people" always in our book.We dont care if you do wear panties.Mistress told us about that he he he ...

Sister
sisterandsugar@yahoo.com

No comments: