Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our Sunday Ride fun fun fun :)


Today was soooooooooo much fun I just had to tell yall about it.Mistress didnt get out for our morning granola bars this morning.I seen her heading across the pasture about noon to the country club.Now this isnt the kind of club yall are thinking.You see this is really a "country" club.We had a young fella this morning come and saddle us.He rode us while our Mistress was busy at the country club.Being that the pool is closed I think she was up to no good and on Sunday also....That is another story Mistress said naughty taste better on Sunday what ever that means.Well....She can just take her time cause I like this taaaaaaaall sexy young man a lot and he knows how much I love to run and he dont mind letting me go fast he he he he.But his saddle came off he he he ....But he got back on like a trooper.About noon ( lazy ass)Mistress shows up with her Sunglass's and and her ipod thumping.We was already all warmed up and I smelled those granola bars in her pocket.Mistress crawled up and off we went.That blond fella rode Sugar this time....He cut him a switch right off LOL Sugar sometimes will stop and you have to tap her butt to make her go cause some times she gets scared of things.....She isnt as brave as I am ha ha ha ....just kidding sometimes I get scared also but Mistress just lays her hand on my neck and rubs and will say easy girl and whew I just get so into my neck rub I totally forget what I am scared of he he he.Off we go and I think I heard someone say Sander pond....Ohhhhhhh Mistress does not know about my love for water yet...he he he ...We start easing across the fields and we get to run across a few medows and I smell the water....We round the bend and I am sooooooo wanting Mistress to walk us down to the water...Yeaaaaaaaaaa we are going.I get close to the water and I notice Mistress is not holding me back any....Then I get to the edge and Oh my she kicks we are going swimming...I run on in stomping my feet and playing in the water...We are almost up to the saddle deep and mistress has her legs in the water she is giggling as much as I am.Sugar dont like water much so she just stood on the side...her fella could not talk her into it even with a switch.Mistress and I cross the pond and come out the other side...Whew I loooooooove water.I cant wait for summer time to come now that I know where the ponds are.We need a picnic basket to fit on my saddle and it should be full of apples and granola bars.Whew I am getting rotten.A few months ago I was just a field ornament.It had been five years when Mistress got me since a saddle had been on my back.I didnt think it would be much fun at first I just wanted to walk around and do what I wanted but Mistress new a horse as fine as me needed to run in medows and play in ponds and eat apple and carrots.I am so happy now.whew got mushy for a min.When we got back Mr Steve wanted to race...I can be that old Sugar any day he he he and Mistress wispered in my ear if I won I got a whoooooooole granola bar he he he ....I out run Sugar three time he he he ....I may be an old nag but I looooooooove to run.Sister about had me once but she decided to buck and I got her LOL...Yep I got a whoooooooooole granola bar to myself.I got my bath when I got back and Mistress combed my main and tail out and sprayed it with some of that fancy conditioner and filled our buckets with sweet feed.I hinted to mistress that our hay bale is getting low.Maybe that cowboy will be back this week with some of that good hay nice and green.Mistress smiles so sweet knowing he brought us the best bales of hay he had....She still thinks he would be cute in some panties but I am not as sure as she is he will put them on.....Well that is about all for todays adventures.Mistress took some more pictures of us for you with my hair all done and my saddle on :)I got two emails already :)

Love Sister
sisterandsugar@yahoo.com

No comments: