Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hi Yall :)

I know I have not written in a while but it has been pretty busy.We had some big storms last night but my Mistress made sure we was safe and sound.Mistress got a bareback saddle for me in the mail today and we tried it on for a spin.Ohhhhhh I love it.I am an old lady and sometimes a heavy saddle makes my back hurt.Mistress said we can use this one everyday then they big saddle for our Sunday rights.It is all soft and fluffy and being that I am not as graceful as I use to be it helps Mistress's behind also he he he.It was fun it is light and it has fluffy sheep skin on one side and some cute little stirrups on it.It was one hell of a storm last night but we all made it fine.Mistress is starting work on my new barn and fence soon.Sister has been mean to me a lot here lately and Mistress is going to make my own place to stay and she said maaaaaaaaaaaybe I could have one more colt if I get in real good shape before summer.This will be my last baby and Mistress is going to let it stay with me forever.I have had them all taken from me so it would be fun to have one I can keep forever with me.I will be going to a new pasture where I will have to have some special feed for a few months.The vet man came to see me yesterday.he was a cutie but I dont care what Mistress said about how nice he is...That SOB got me with 4 shots and stuck his hand in my ........ well we just are not going to talk about it but anyway he said I was doing very well and I dont have to have any more shots for six months.I heard him tell Mistress he had a horse that was 31 he still rides so that is good I have many more years of this good life of mine I have here.Mistress said my new stall is even going to have a radio he he he.Mistress has been using music to help my gate because she said I am like riding a tin can down a dirt road and her hiney gets a beating LOL so she put little bells in my main and we take a radio and I am learning to make the bells ring just right means my gate is just right.I spent many years just walking around a pasture so it isnt that I cant learn these things I just forgot.I just wanted to keep yall updated on how things was going thand thank you so much for all your emails.Mistress is going on vacation end of the month but she said that hot cowboy was going to come stay with us till she got back.She is going to Mexico for a much needed vacation.Well I better get back to my grazing.Sister is eating the middle out of our new hay bale.Yall have a good day and many thanks to all the kind thoughts our way...

Sister

No comments: