Saturday, February 9, 2008

We have an email address now :)

Mistress made Sugar and I our own email address :) Yall can write us now :)Now I dont know any other horses with an email address.heee haww.....Mistress also made us a wish list.We spent all day telling her what to add on it.....Tomarrow is bath day and Mistress said we are going to make some pictures for you.I will be sure and smile big :)I have my winter coat now so i am a little fuzzy...Sugar said ia m fat but I am not fat...glareing at sugar...I am a fluffy diva horse.I am going to rest some because tomarrow the hay man comes annnnnnnd we get our baths and we get to go for a little exersize out on the Perkins farm :)Yall dont party too hard.Mistress is in a strange mood so you might have your hands full.Yall need to let her work some of that steam off before our run tomarrow she is always a little easier on us if she has been up all night in her office talking to her "naughty freinds" LOL...Sugar said some of them wear panties even...LOL..the spell check isnt working so yall dont laugh at me I am a horse you know :)

Ms Sister
sisterandsugar@yahoo.com

No comments: