Thursday, February 7, 2008

Todays Adventure

Today was a wonderful day.You see...My Mistress and a rather hot freind of hers took Sugar and I for a run today.I stood very still today and let Mistress put my saddle and bridle on.But on the other hand Sister...Well she was holding out fot the carrot.I should have thought of that...Sister would not come up and get her Saddle on so Char ( cute cute cute ) Went and got her a carrot and then she stood there next to me chewing on that carrot like a snooty little Nag....The other farms said we was so cute we could ride anywhere we wanted so I sure was glad I had gotten a good drink of water because we was bound to be gone all day.We rode around the ponds and I seen that Stallion Sudan and he was looking good.I held my head high and my long tail was up and I pranced right by.My Mistress has been working on my behavior quite a bit here lately and I knoooooooooooow if I am a good girl and I don't run from them donkeys I am going to get a Carrot maybe even an apple also when I get back.Sugar ....well that is another story he he he ....She may have been showing out with that carrot she got for being bad to start with but those I am going to get in the end for behaving is going to be sooooooooooooooo taisty.Today we went across the old Tucker Farm.This is where Skank lives.I am not sure if this is her real name or not but when we go by and that lady is out side my Mistress Says that Skank and kicks me real hard and we run right past and I am not sure who is strutting harder Mistress or I LOL.....That was fun.Sugar now that is a diff story.I think she had a city girl on her because Sugar was getting by with all kinds of mess.She was eating grass and would not go.....he he he ...That pretty lady on her back was kicking like a whore in church and Sugar kept eating the green grass LOL.....Mistress shook her head and I heard the snap and I knew that switch this time wasnt for my ass...hell I ran fast to get Mistress there quick he he he.Oh when Sugar seen it she decided she was going to mind the city girl LOL....I head Mistress giggle as we rode ahead...I know what this means tomarrow I have to let the city girl ride with me and Mistress is going to give Sister a run for her hay I tell ya.We rode down to cowboys house...This hay taste just like ours...Mistress ties our bridles up and lets us run for a min in the pasture with Punkin.Punkin is older than us.....And We are not spring chickens.She got saved same as we did so we like to go see her while Mistress is off flirting he he he.Finaly we get headed back home and I know we are going to get to run some in the Pinkard field....Nothing but wide open medows.I love to stretch my legs out and feel my Mistress stand in the stirrups.I know that slap on my ass means I can run like the wind.Whew it makes me feel four again.I can see the sun starting to set as I see our barn coming into view and I knowwwwww it is carrot time.Mistress takes our saddles off and we get a good brushing while we eat our sweet feed.I got an apple aaaaaaaaaaaaand a carrot and Sister didnt cause she didnt behave.....Brat....ha ha ha.I just love my new home.My Mistress says I am here forever and that sounds good to me...I want to thank the kind man that send us the peppermint jolly ball.We have been playing with a lot.Mistress said one of her friends out in kinky land gave it to us.....And those horse snacks you sent the apple ones OMG are just to die for...

Sister

No comments: