Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

I know I have not posted in a while but I had to tell everyone that My Mistress and I are going for a trip today.I have been waiting for today for a while.We have our new saddle and it feeeeeeeeeeeels soo much better than that big one we had before.It looks like it is going to rain but Mistress said she didnt care we was going anyway.I know all of her callers is going to miss her today but it is myyyyyyyyyy turn to have her to myself for a little while you see she is my best friend and nothing makes me happier than us having fun together.I have a new friend coming to live with me his name is Copper.I will try and have some pictures of him up soon so you can see.He is a boy alssssssssssso well I guess you can say that Mistress said he is a sissy boy because he has had his little willy wonked LMAO Well I better get something to eat and drink it is going to be a long wonderful day.Thank you for all your emails and your presents for me.I know I was in sad sad shape when I came to live with Mistress but I am running around now and jumping like a teenage filly :)

Sister

No comments: