Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Heeeeeeeeey everyone :)


Hi there everyone I know I have not wrote in a while but my Mistress has had me busy.I have been loving have my Mistress ride be about every day and we have been having all kinds of fun.Mistress took me to a trail ride and I was so good and every one talked about how pretty I was with my new saddle on.Mistress got me a black aussi saddle and my bit has shiny silver pistols on the side.She put bows in my hair again and the other horses laugh at me but they are just jealous because there Mistress does not dote on them like mine does.I got sick the other day and about worried Mistress to death she had to call that mean big cowboy vet out and he made me all better.I am feeling lots better now I just got into the corn and I ate too much and it made me have an awful belly ache.Mistress said horses can die from it and she is glad that mean cowboy saved me but he stuck me with needles and it was just awful but I do feel all better now but I didnt get to have my grain for 2 days and that was bad bad bad.I have a new hay bale he he he oh it is fresh and green that good looking cowboy down the road just cut it fresh for me and Mistress made sure he brought me the best one.Rick one of Mistress's callers bought me some new treats and they are very good.I have been learning to bow and Mistress said when I get really good she is going to make a youtube video of me doing it so yall can see how beautiful I am :) Mistress and her friend Char took me and Sudan out the other day and them crazy women rode topless.Cut off shorts boots and stetsons and that was allllllll she should be ashamed of herself he he he...Well I do have a new friend.I just wanted to let all of you know that I am doing well and thank you for all your letters.I want to thank everyone who sent me presents from Mistress's wish list.Yall sure know how to make an old girl smile...I love my life here and Mistress said this is my forever home now.I have had so many homes and I do like this one the best of all.I get so much love and attention and I am getting so healthy because I dont have all those other horses being mean to me.I live alone now because Sugar who was staying with me got mean and Mistress sold her butt...I still see her from time to time.I told that old nag to behave but she had to go and be hard headed.Well it is time for Mistress to come and bring my sweet feed and she promised me a bright red apple :)Talk to you soon I promise it wont be so long this time.....

Sister

No comments: